Pumplohja's booster stations are used in demanding water pressure accumulating processes in real estates, water works and industry.
The WLK booster stations are machineries with two pre-tested pumps in which all the most critical components have been doubled to ensure reliability. Pumplohja's WLK control centre is user-friendly and it supports 400 V to 480 V voltage.
The machinery features two pressure transmitters and one current switch.
- Automatic alternation between pumps
- General alarm in the event of disturbance
- Critical components have been doubled
- Maintenance switch included in standard assembly
- Pipe system, valves and stand made of stainless steel.
Standard models in store:
- WLK 8-6 (output with one pump at optimal operating efficiency is 8 m3/h, max. pressure increase 6 bar)
- WLK 8-8 (output with one pump at optimal operating efficiency is 8 m3/h, max. pressure increase 8 bar)
- WLK 16-6 (output with one pump at optimal operating efficiency is 16 m3/h, max. pressure increase 6 bar)
A second pump turns on as necessary.
Other models upon request.
- KRT booster pumps.
- KRT booster pump is factory-assembled and readily parametrized and test run.
- In addition to the pump, KRT includes a KRT control centre, a pressure transmitter, a current switch and a pressure indicator.
- Pyke 8 KRT
- Pyke VS 8-8 KRT
- Other models upon request.